Friday, September 7, 2012

Busy Busy Day!

Wow, this post is going to be kind of puny but I swear I have a good excuse!  The little dude and I went to the antique mall with our friends Melinda and baby Cameron.  She found a great golfing plaque for her dad and I found a round Butterfly Gold Pyrex Casserole dish.  I also found a cool little cardboard container that at one point held potato chips, but will now act as my handy dandy sun room waste basket.

I don't have any pictures of the above mentioned stuff (it was gloom and doom out by the time I got home, terrible for pictures), but I do have a picture of a tiny piano that was so neat!  Now that I have gone off on that little tangent...



We left Melinda and Baby Cameron and went to another smaller antique mall where I found the best most wonderful tin, but I'm saving that for another post.  It is totally everything I'm cracking it up to be, I'm so excited to share it with you soon!
After that we hit the garden shop for some terrarium plants and then we headed home.
But we didn't stop there!  My Mom came over and we got to work on my sun room!  This is my little area -my chick nest- and I let it get a little out of control with the sticking of random crap in it, so we cleaned it all out, evicted all the spiders and reorganized.  I'm so pleased with how it came out!  It is amazing what removing nasty ucky blinds can do for a room and just wiping down the walls too.  I have a picture of the cob webs that we found, but it might be to much for people, and for me!  It was so gross!  All this work finished up way past my bedtime, so I don't have a good pic.  It will look much better when it is bright and sunny out.
Now to go to sleep and dream about waking up and having my morning cup of coffee in my lovely little sun room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...