Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bonanza Indeed

This is one view of the venue.  I didn't take as many as I should have during the "Early Bird" hour because I was hauling ass frankly.  I had to get to the stuff!  And after they let the regular crowds in it was so packed I could hardly stop for a second to get a picture. 
This was the craziest booth there.  It's called Hunt and Gather.  We liked it so much we went to the store they have in Southern Minneapolis after we left the Bonanza.  
Over stimulating doesn't even begin to describe it.  
 
We found some really great treasure today, I'm so excited!  You'll have to wait to see those, they deserve good pictures and I can't really do that here.  Hint:  one of them is something I have wanted to get for a while and posted about here before.  Yeah, it's freakin awesome!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...